Site Meter STORIES: letters.words.sentences.

http://juliangilbert.com/
juliansgilbert@gmail.com
all photos © julian gilbert 2010


note: i don't mind if you repost my photos on your website/blog, please though give me credit & shoot me a quick e-mail with the link to where you've posted it. thank you.

9.02.2008

letters.words.sentences.

i'm sorry i haven't updated with photographs in a while. i have no money at the moment and can't afford to get any of the 30+ rolls i shot on warped developed. about a week or two after i got back from warped i went to marthas vineyard, quite possibly one of the most beautiful places in america, for a couple of days & shot the remaining 3-4 rolls i had left from warped. tomorrow is my first day of classes for my senior year at sva. that is what's been happening lately. thank you to everyone who has voted for me for the billboard magazine contest (see post below) and to anyone who has yet to do so it would really mean a lot and only takes a second.
-julian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.